mods no longer working after update

Jump Force Mods Forums Modding Help mods no longer working after update

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ja1862 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Greekboy100
    Participant

my mods will no longer work after update. i put them in ~mods folder like they used to be and no go. any suggestions?

gk45
    Participant

Modding changed after the first update, now most mods need to be in it’s own folder and seem to need to be named “pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_P.pak”  

You will also need to copy “JUMP_FORCE/Content/Paks/pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.sig” to the mod folder, then rename and replace “pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_P.sig” if the Mod was made on a different version of the game.   

So, JUMP_FORCE\Content\Paks\~mods/modfolder and in that folder should be two files. “pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_P.pak” and “pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_P.sig”

Ja1862
    Participant

168486 wrote:

Modding changed after the first update, now most mods need to be in it’s own folder and seem to need to be named “pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_P.pak” You will also need to copy “JUMP_FORCE/Content/Paks/pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.sig” to the mod folder, then rename and replace “pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_P.sig” if the Mod was made on a different version of the game. So, JUMP_FORCE\Content\Paks\~mods/modfolder and in that folder should be two files. “pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_P.pak” and “pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_P.sig”

I tried that but now

failed to open descriptor file “-/-/-/Jump_force/jump_force.unproject

keeps popping up :-/

anyway to fix this? 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.